This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Looking for unique gifts for the man who has everything? We’ve put together a list of 15 creative gifts we think might fit the bill!
1. Set Dad up with his very own Website! Register a domain and web hosting for him at GoDaddy – pun intended! Check out our post about domains and web hosting before you sign him up! And Abby’s course in Building a Framework – The Ultimate Blogging Handbook is a top recommendation of ours!
2. A subscription to Lynda.com for unlimited access to Photography Training and Tutorials for the photographer at heart! Check out their other courses too! A super gift that will give all year-long!
3. Zostavax – what’s that? Zostavax is a vaccine against shingles. Did you know that shingles is a painful skin rash that is caused by the same virus that causes chicken pox? But having had chicken pox does not prevent you from getting shingles. In fact, it makes your more susceptible to it! Zostavax vaccine is recommended for people over the age of 60! Some drug plans will cover for it, with a prescription. Otherwise it can run you $200. That’s a small price to pay to help reduce the risk of the painful experience that shingles can be. However many people don’t want to fork out the money and go without it.
4. Another medical related gift idea would be to pay for your dad’s PSA testing. PSA, as you may know is the Prostate Specific Antigen test that is used as a screening test for Prostate Cancer. It is a simple blood test that can be ordered by his family physician. However, it is one of the lab tests that is not covered in Ontario or British Columbia if you are asymptomatic. As such, many men opt to not have it done. At $30-50 it is worth the price to be screened!
5. Coffee! How can you go wrong with that? Cold brewed coffee is super easy to make and will keep the coffee addict in your family satisfied during the hot summer months! We love this BOZ Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker!
6. CityPASS to local attractions. It is not uncommon for people to visit attractions when they travel. But we often skip the attractions that are closet to home. Spend some quality time with your dad and take him to see some of the sights around your city. A great gift for grandpa from the grandkids!
7. Sugar-free Chocolates from Russell Stover
8. A Simple Abundance Journal of Gratitude – Frank and I have been working through this book this month! Super!
10. His very own Fidget Spinner!
11. Help your dad get active with his own Fitbit! Sign him up and send him daily challenges!
12. A Light My Fire Original Swedish FireSteel Army 12,000 Strike Fire Starter for the outdoors adventurer in your life.
13. A Medical.Doc Binder to help him organize his Medical Records
14. For you Pinterest Inspired Shoppers we’ve put together a Pinterest Board of Gift Ideas for you!
Again, thanks for stopping by! We love to connect with our readers! Find us on any of our social media profiles or drop us a note!
We look forward to seeing you there!